Relax and take a deep breath. Clear your mind. Realize that when you have an illness, some hidden part of your mind wanted it to occur. Answer the following questions using your intuition, trusting the first answer that pops into your head:
- How many selves have been generating the conflict that caused the illness?
- How many parts of your mind actually wanted this illness?
- On how many levels are these conflicts and self-destructive parts occurring?
- No matter how many pieces or layers there are, feel the energy of each side of the conflict gravitate to one or the other of your hands. As you visualize all the conflicting pieces in each hand, ask yourself: What do they look like? What color(s) are they? What shape(s) are they? What do they smell like? What texture are they? How heavy are they? What sound do they make? Really feel the energy of each side of this conflict in each of your hands.
- Melt all these pieces and layers into a golden, white energy, the basic building block of the universe.
Now, gradually bring your hands together, joining the energy. As your hands come together and your fingers interlock, the energy may combine itself into a new healing symbol or may remain as this golden, white energy.
This will always occur unless the next layer of conflict comes up. You can always integrate anything dark or negative into your higher mind and the light of your spirit. If dark feelings or symbols keep coming to the surface, you have the opportunity to clear a great deal of what’s been holding you back.
Integration 2 - More Information
From 'Healing the Body Through Mind and Metaphor'
© Chuck Spezzano and Janie Ticehurst 2005
Return to Metaphor A to Z